The Wild Lion Safari Experience
This is an amazing and exclusive opportunity to see a Pride of 10 Wild Lions who roam freely in a Private Game Reserve just outside of Livingstone. The Clients are given a safety briefing and then get the opportunity to experience the Guide tracking the Lions from the safety of a high level Game Drive Vehicle.
The Professional Guide provides lots of interesting and useful facts about the Lions and their behavioural aspects, and how the Charitable Organisation works that looks after them before they are released into various National Parks across Africa.
For those that don't have time to go Chobe, Botswana from Livingstone , this is a wonderful opportunity to see Wild Lions in their natural habitat over a shorter travelling distance and time.
per adult from
What's included :
- Breakfast for am session or afternoon tea for pm session
- Game Drive viewing Wild Lions in Private Game Reserve
- Bottled water and other soft drinks throughout the trip
- Game Reserve Park Fees
What's excluded :
This is an amazing & exclusive opportunity to see a pride of 10 Wild Lions who roam freely in a Private Game Reserve just outside of Livingstone. The Clients are given a safety briefing and then get the opportunity to track the lions from the safety of the high level Game Drive Vehicle. The Professional Guide gives lots of useful and interesting facts about a Lions life and regarding these particular Lions' behavioural aspects and how the Charitable organisation works that looks after them before they are released into various National Parks across Africa. For those that don't have time to go to Chobe, Botswana , this is a wonderful chance to see Wild Lions in their natural habitat over a shorter distance of time.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up the Clients from their Hotel/Lodge and drive them to the Safari then drop them back to their accomodation after. Free pick up and drop back is only within Livingstone, Zambia or at the Zambia Immigration Border point after you have crossed the Bridge from Zimbabwe and stamped into Zambia.
Departure Time :5/19/2019 - 11/1/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 09:30 AM
03:00 PM - 05:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum 2 travelers required
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.