The Wild Rhino Safari Experience
For those Clients who have limited time, and mainly wish to focus on seeing the magnificent White Rhinos then this is the Tour for them... We take the scenic route in the National park alongside the banks of the River Zambezi and see what animals nature provides is with. Then the concentration is on tracking the White Rhinos , with the help of the Rangers, and getting up close and personal ( within a safe environment ) to get fantastic pictures of these remarkable Rhinos. We then fast track our Clients back along the main tarmac road outside of the Park and back to thier accomodation. This activity is private and personalised to just this one booking per trip so that it proceeds at the speed and preferences of the Clients themselves.
per adult from
What's included :
- Fast track trip to see the magnificent White Rhinos
- Light snacks and soft drinks available en route
What's excluded :
For those Clients who have limited time and mainly wish to focus on seeing the magnificent White Rhinos, this is the Tour for them. We take the scenic route into the National Park alongside the banks of the River Zambezi and see what animals there are nearby . Then the concentration is on tracking the White Rhinos, with the help of the Rangers, and getting up close and personal in a safe environment to get fantastic pictures and /or video of these remarkable animals. Depending on the Clients' time pressures we then either drive back through the Park alongside the Zambezi River or return them to their accomodation on the faster tarmac road. The trip is expected to be 2 hours in total from pick up to drop back.
This activity is private and personalised to just the one booking so it proceeds at the speed and preference of the Clients.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up the Clients from their Lodge/Hotel , take them to see the Rhinos and then drop them back after to their accomodation. Free pick up and drop back is only within Livingstone, Zambia or at the Zambia Immigration Border point after crossing the bridge from Zimbabwe and stamping into Zambia.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Minimum 2 travelers required
- The trip is expected to be 2 hours in total from time of pick up to time of drop back
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.