The Wine story of Cape Town 2020
We have a great Wine Story to tell. We understand that our Wine story is about tasting the wines, hearing the stories, seeing the beauty and feeling the experience.
We are passionate about what we have produced as we are about the people who produced it. So the story of Wine is about the passion of the people.
Enjoy a day of special Wine Tastings with a scenic tour in Cape Towns' Wine Countryside. We explore the 2 main Wine Regions of the Cape and have selected Wine Estates that produce great wines.
With this smaller size vehicle we are able to go where the big vehicles cannot. This means we get to visit very special Wine Estates and not huge crowds.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Wine tastings
- Bottled water provided
What's excluded :
- You are met by our Guide who will be hosting you on the Cape Winelands tour. Your first stop will be in the Capital City of the South African Wine Industry, Stellenbosch, which is also a University Town. It is the oldest Town in South Africa. It boasts many historic buildings in the unique Cape Dutch style of architecture.
The Stellenbosch Wine Route is part of the six most popular tourist attractions in South Africa and is also connected to the global Great Wine Capitals Network.
You enjoy tastings from two different regions, Stellenbosch and Franschhoek, allowing you to experience a much wider range of our local wines and scenery. Many of the wines are for export or sold on the Estate only. However, these are often available for tasting as well.
It is said the Food helps wine and Wine helps Food. Therefor you have the great option of purchasing snacks at all of the Wine Estates to pair with your food.
The lunch stop is made just after midday at one of the local Wine Estates or in the quaint town of Franschhoek. The Wine Country has some of the top Restaurants and Chefs in the country.
Take a guided tour with us to the unforgettable Cape Winelands.
• Beef or Game Biltong; Local Cheeses; Charcuterie - These are some of the extra dishes you may purchase to accompany your wine tasting.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please confirm pick up point, time and contact details at least 12hrs before travelAirports
- Cape Town Intl Airport, Cape Town Central South Africa
- Harbour - Table Bay Harbour, 100 Duncan Rd, Foreshore, Cape Town, 8001, South Africa
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required so
- Single travelers, please inquire if there are other people booked on the tour in which case please join us
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking. Since we are offering local cuisine we will try to accommodate special requests.
- Please be advised that this is an afternoon of indulging in local food and drink and therefore you will be taken to a Restaurant that serves local cuisine
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Strict Corona Virus restrictions apply
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.