The wonders of Guanabara Bay
The Bay of Guanabara is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful bays in the world and offers a different and absolutely unforgettable view of the many beauties of the city of Rio. In addition to the most famous tourist spots, there is however a small paradise in the center of the bay that many tourists do not know. This is the island of Paquetá. Here it seems that time has stopped: no cars, no motorcycles, zero frenzy; only peace, nature and splendid views.
The tour includes a first trip to the part of the bay closest to Rio and the city of Niteroi. Traveling on a beautiful private boat for about two hours, we will learn about the main tourist and historical points of the two cities that overlook the bay. Upon arrival we will then move to the center of Rio and after the lunch break, we will take the second public transport boat to get to Paquetá. We will spend about two hours on the island and then return to the Rio maritime station.
per adult from
8 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Tickets for boat trips
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Guanabara Bay, Brazil
The tour includes a first trip to the part of the bay closest to Rio and the city of Niteroi. Traveling on a beautiful private boat for about two hours, we will learn about the main tourist and historical points of the two cities that overlook the bay. Upon arrival we will then move to the center of Rio and after the lunch break, we will take the second public transport boat to get to Paquetá.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Ilha de Paqueta, Praia dos Tamoios 1185 Casa 1, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20397-030 Brazil
We will spend about two hours on this beautiful island, where we will learn about the main beaches, the natural park and some special points from where we can admire the whole bay.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick-up throughout the Sul area, downtown and Barra da Tijuca. For other areas, a supplement may be requested on the rate.Airports
- Santos Dumont Airport, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
- Porto di Rio de Janeiro
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- The measures adopted follow the indications provided by the Ministry of Tourism and the Ministry of Health. The procedures relating to the use of masks may undergo changes and at the time of booking all the updated procedures provided for by the Brazilian rules will be indicated.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.