The Wow Factor Walk
This is one of the best hikes on the island. If you want to experience the National Park and see Mount Teide from the best advantage point then this is for you.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
This is a moderately difficult walk mostly above 2,000m altitude. The path quickly climbs to reach the Caldera Rim where beautiful volcanic landscapes surround us. We then descend through sparse Pine forest to complete our journey. This gives us one of the most unexpected surprisingly beautiful views imaginable – hence the “wow”.
This is a moderate to hard hike over 12 km with 500 m ascent/descent. Maximum altitude 2,550m taking 5 hours.
Departure Point :38613 Vilaflor, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick-up from the Los Cristianos, Playa de las Americas, Costa Adeje areas.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.