Thermal Baths in Chocholow - Everyday Tour from Krakow
• Spend up to 6h on thermal baths complex
• Customize your tour by choosing preferred areas to visit
• Relax in the steam baths and rejuvenate yourself in the saunas
• Perfect family trip, with areas designed specifically for children
• Do not care about bad weather, water in the pools is 36°C - 38°C all year, even in outside pools.
per adult from
10 to 11 hours
What's included :
- Experienced tour leader
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entrance tickets to Chochołowskie Termy
- Entry/Admission - Chocholowskie Termy
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chocholowskie Termy, Chocholow 400, Chocholow 34-513 Poland
Chocholowska baths has 30 swimming pools. But this is not it. There are lots of other relaxation and rejuvenation options, which include a huge sauna that offers a beautiful view of the Tatra Mountains. Enjoy sport and fitness activities in the centre under the guidance of a personal trainer.
The place also includes special treatment zones where you can harness the natural healing properties of the water. For families looking for some fun, the complex has a number of water slides and a steam bath for children as well. This makes sure that the kids do not miss out on all the fun.
You also have the option of exploring the various therapeutic and cosmetic treatments available in the centre. These treatments may carry additional costs and are not included in the ticket fees.
Chocholowska bath complex also has a restaurant that offers an expansive menu, which includes cuisines from different parts of the world. After spending some relaxing time at the pools, you can enjoy a good lunch at the restaurant. Food expenses are not included in the tour costs.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :plac Szczepański 9, 33-332 Kraków, Poland
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Uppon arriving, you will be shown where to but a ticket.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.