Thethi 1 Day Jeep Tours
This tour is the response to all those adventurous people who would like not to miss this unique destination during their short stay in Albania. Theth is a gem placed in the heart of the Albanian alps with a few amazing attractions like the waterfall, the canyon, the Lock In Tower, the Church and all the crown of peaks around this valley, most of them can be seen within a day. Suitable for small groups, families, couples or even just a solo traveler. We offer the possibility to customize it on your needs for families with children or senior people.
During this tour you can see this main attractions:
- The view of all the around peaks from Qafe e Thores pass at 1750 mt altitude;
- The Canyon and the Waterfall of Grunasi;
- Hear the story of the Lock in Tower from it's owner;
- Visit of the Church and Museum of Thethi.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Admission fee at the Lock In tower
- Entry/Admission - Theth National Park
- Entry/Admission - Tower of Nikoll Koceku
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Blue eye water hole in alternative of the Waterfall (40 eur extra charge for all the group))
- Entry/Admission - Thethi-Guide
- Entry/Admission - Grunasi Waterfall
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Theth National Park, Rruga Nikgjonaj Rruga Nikgjonaj, Nr.18, Theth 4009 Albania
This tour is the response to all those adventurous people who would like not to miss this unique destination during their short stay in Albania. Theth is a gem placed in the heart of the Albanian alps with a few amazing attractions like the waterfall, the canyon, the Lock In Tower, the Church and all the crown of peaks around this valley, most of them can be seen within a day. Suitable for small groups, families or even just two people. We offer the possibility to customize it on your needs for families with children or senior people.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Tower of Nikoll Koceku, Ruga e Gjelajve, Theth 4009 Albania
In thistraditional 'Kulla' we will have a short break hearing the story narrated from it's owner in english.
Together with the Church of St. George, placed in this beautiful valley square are the main cultural destinations not to miss.
Here you will learn the old law 'Kanun' how was applied and how it regulated the society of XV century.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Thethi-Guide, Rruga Nikgjona, Nr. 18, Theth 4009 Albania
Is an online info-point and guide to Thethi for everybody who wants to visit Thethi.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Grunasi Waterfall, Theth Albania
In just three days you will have the possibility to enjoy the beauty of the main destinations of Thethi, like the waterfall and canyon, the bley eye and stone groves, the church and the lock in tower, the accommodation in traditional guesthouses called ‘kulla’; have a dinner with local homemade and organic food, and experience Albanian welcoming in person.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Shkoder, Shkoder, Shkoder County
Being in Shkodra for a few hours or a full day, you can not miss visiting Rozafa Castle. Not only because of the history of the castle, with proofs and influences from Illyrians to Venetians and Turks, but because of the unique and amazing views. Rozafa castle stands in the entrance of the city in a strategic position between the Drin river, Buna river which is a branch coming out from Skadar lake, and the big city on the north side. Enjoy here the view and take some photos; hear the legend of Rozafa and get down to explore the city.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels/hostels and guesthouses around the city center or any other main point within the city. Please provide your accommodation name after your booking.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.