Thien Duong Cave in Dong Hoi Full Day from Hue
Thien Duong (Paradise) Cave, labeled the world’s most beautiful and magnificent cave when it was discovered in the central province of Quang Binh in 2005, has been open to tourists since September 3. Located in the middle of Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park, a UNESCO World Natural Heritage Site in Quang Binh, the cave was formed around 300-400 million years ago, surrounded by underground streams and rocky mountains.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport as itinerary in private air-conditioned vehicle 1 - 2 pax: 7 seat car 3-8 pax: 16 seat car
- Private English speaking guide
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary at local restaurant with local foods L=Lunch.
- Golf bus in Thien Duong cave
- Mineral water & wet tissue
What's excluded :
- Accommodation in tour
- Other langues guides & all other services which are not mentioned above
- Personal travel insurance (Compulsory
- Personal expenses such as Telephone and Laundry bills
- Tips and gratuities
- Thien Duong (Paradise) Cave, labeled the world’s most beautiful and magnificent cave when it was discovered in the central province of Quang Binh in 2005, has been open to tourists since September 3. Located in the middle of Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park, a UNESCO World Natural Heritage Site in Quang Binh, the cave was formed around 300-400 million years ago, surrounded by underground streams and rocky mountains.
Take a deep breath before you go further to prepare yourself for what is ahead, or you will think you have stepped into a primitive forest that aged into stalactite. Stalactites that look like temples, cranes with their arched necks looking up to the sky and a pine tree with hundreds of branches are dotted throughout this underground world. With a little imagination, there is no end to the shapes to be found in the cave. What’s more, around Thien Duong Cave are dozens of stalactite mounds 30-50 centimeters tall, resembling Buddha statues, some of them with diameters of more than a meter. One stalactite structure looks like the communal house of the Central Highlands people.
7:00 pick you up hotel in Hue, departure for Thien Duong - Paradise cave, stop at La vang Holy Land. Have lunch at local restaurant
In the afternoon we travel to Paradise Cave with mysterious beauty, ... and someone calls it as " The Pavilion on the earth".Come to Thien Duong Cave and explore yourself.
Back to Hue about 19:00 or you can stay in Dong Hoi (excluded accommodation) . Tour End.
Departure Point :Hue City
Departure Time :7.30am
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All is quoted by USD
- For any help, kindly contact to firstname.lastname@example.org
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.