This is Quito
Experience the perfect balance between the highlights at the Colonial district plus the magic happening off the beaten path.
Enter the Golden church, the main patios and Squares. Savour the exotic food market.
Finish the journey Delighting your palate with a handmade chocolate and coffee tasting.
per adult from
What's included :
- Breakfast - You'll sample traditional street food
- Lunch - You'll eat lunch at traditional food market
- Coffee and/or Tea - You'll try hand made chocolate
- Entry/Admission - Fundacion Iglesia de la Compania
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fundacion Iglesia de la Compania, Garcia Moreno N 10-43, Quito 170150 Ecuador
We´ll enter the famous golden church
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Plaza de la Independencia (Plaza Grande), Gabriel Garcia Moreno Entre Chile y Espejo, Quito 170150 Ecuador
You'll experience Quito´s main plaza and the government palace
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Centro Cultural Metropolitano, Garcia Moreno N 3-151 Espejo, Quito 170150 Ecuador
You'll get the great view of downtown from this Wonderfull old building
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Teatro Bolivar, Quito, Eugenio Espejo, Quito 170401, Ecuador
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :La Floresta, Quito, Ecuador
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.