Thracian Valley wine tasting - private day tour from Plovdiv
Tempting wine journey to explore one of the most modern wineries in Bulgaria situated at the foothill of the Rhodope Mountains. The local wine experts combine millennia of experience with the latest wine making technologies to create top notch wines.
Some 5000 years ago the ancient Thracians inhabiting the territory of the present-day Bulgarian lands began to grow vines and make wine. Nowadays Bulgaria produces some of the finest wines in the world and is a reviving country on the global wine market. Local Bulgarian sorts of wines as Mavrud, Melnik, Gamza, Dimiat, Rubin and more are famous around the world and have won many international awards.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Villa Yustina
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Villa Yustina, Nikola Petkov Str. 51, Ustina 4228 Bulgaria
This guided wine tour will take you to one of the most ancient wine regions of the world named the Thracian Valley. This is the largest and most important wine region of Bulgaria as well. The winery you’ll visit is situated at the foothills of the Rhodope Mountains, some 40 min away from Plovdiv. The wine experts at that boutique winery combine the millennia experience with the latest wine producing technologies. This is one of the best and most modern wineries in Bulgaria which is fully equipped with first class cellar technology of newest generation. The top wine which is a blend of the native red varieties Mavrud and Rubin wines wins regularly many prestigious international awards. The wine tour includes a visit to the fermentation room, the storage room where the wine ages in oak barrels, the enoteca and the wine tasting room where you’ll try 5 local wines with appetizers included in the tour price. At the end if weather permits you’ll explore the vineyards as well.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Travelers are collected from any hotel (accommodation) or location within Plovdiv city
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Оur company applies all the COVID-19 connected Bulgarian and European Union regulations for safe travelling. All our guides and drivers wear protective masks and gloves during the tour.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.