Three Kings Trail - Cansaulim
The discovery begins with the local Tinto (Market) where all the produce from the three villages are sold. Then we witness the large sized conventional machinery that are used to squeeze coconut oil in the purest form. The British have their mark in the making of the village transport system that still carry memories of the colonial past. We explore different items and stories of how the Portuguese developed trade in this region with the help of the British. Not to forget the tales of the legends of the village that have aided the liberation movement in Goa. Following which we head to the oldest church in the village that was known to have been connected by a waterway in the past. Finally, the infamous mystery behind the three kings chapel and why it became popular as the most haunted place in Goa.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Guided Tour
- Feni Tasting
- First Aid / Medical kit
- Soul Travelling Goodies
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Three Kings Chapel, Dabholim-Cavelosim Road National Highway 566, Cansaulim 403712 India
We visit the 3 Kings church, a location of many secrets. A scenic view of the Arabian Sea, The Fields and the Hills from the top.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: St Lawrence Chapel, Arossim, Goa 403204, India
We enter a prestigious chapel of St. Lawrence which is a 400 years old and give you an insight about the village
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Arossim Beach, Cansaulim, Goa, India
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.