Through the nightlife of Tirana
Tirana is a city famous for it's vivid nightlife and there is only one area notoriuously famed neighbourhood for nightlife in Tirana (and maybe even Balkans), the Block (al. Blloku)! It used to be a communist elite-only neighbourhood. As for 2018, the ish-Blloku is totally different. It's the place to be!
You can spot the latest Laborghini showing off on the narrow streets or well-known celebrities in one walk. Bllok is the most expensive and fancy area in Tirana full of classy boutiques, caffes & bars, cocktail, underground and funky pubs, colorful lounges, expensive restaurants and also nightclubs for never-ending-nights. Alchool, good music, dancing and more alchool. We have hand-picked some of the craziest and friendliest spots to make your Friday unforgettable...or forgettable. Depends on how much of a drinker you claim yourself to be.
per adult from
3 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - We offer our guests traditional Rakia, an alcoolic beverage made especially in the Southern Albania, usually of grape or plum. (Free of Charge)
What's excluded :
- The craziest cocktails in town! A cocktail bistro and academy the place is one of the hottest in town and one of the best for consuming the pre-drinks.
Departure Point :Skanderbeg Square, Sheshi Skënderbej, Tiranë, Albania
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Tirana, Albania
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.