Tiananmen Square and Forbidden City Layover Tour from Beijing Airport
Take advantage of your layover time access to the world’s solemn imperial palace complex-Forbidden City to explore the royal chamber and appreciate majestic architecture after having a leisurely stroll on the world's biggest central city square-Tiananmen Square. Convenient airport transfer service is included!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and drop off at airport
- Entrance Fee
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- English speaking tour guide
- Entry/Admission - Forbidden City-The Palace Museum
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tiananmen Square (Tiananmen Guangchang), West Changan Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100006 China
Take a leisurely walk on the biggest city square in the world, snap some impressive photos for those important monuments and government buildings sitting around.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Forbidden City-The Palace Museum, No.4 Jingshanqian Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100009 China
Continue the tour to visit Forbidden City for browsing from grand imperial buildings along the central axis, explore interesting Chinese history and culture from your tour guide's comment.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Beijing Capital International Airport, Shunyi District, Beijing, China
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at Starbucks Coffee at arrival floor in Terminal 3 or Terminal 2 at Beijing Capital airportAirports
- Capital Airport, Shunyi, Beijing 101300 China
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.