Tianjin International Cruise Home Port to Beijing 2-Day Private Tour Package
Pick up from Tianjin International Cruise Home Port (now replacing the former Xingang Port) to Beijing, 2-day private tour package covers the trip to the attractions: Mutianyu Great Wall, Tiananmen Square & Forbidden City. Then transfer back to Tianjin International Cruise Home Port.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Lunch
- Entrance tickets
- English-Speaking tour guide.
- All transportation, transfers and tours with private guide and car or van.
- Chinese lunch are offered outside the hotel or as specified in the itinerary.
- Entry/Admission - Mutianyu Great Wall
- Entry/Admission - Forbidden City-The Palace Museum
What's excluded :
- Fee of cable car.
Day 1: Tianjin International Cruise Home Port (former Xingang Port), Beijing, Mutianyu Great Wall (Lunch/)
Stop At: Tianjin International Cruise Port, Tianjin China
1. Pick up from Tianjin International Cruise Home Port (former Xingang Port) in the morning.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Mutianyu Great Wall, Mutianyu Village, Bohai Town, Huairou District, Beijing China
2. Take a 4 hours drive to the Great Wall (Mutianyu Section). Have typical Chinese lunch first.
3. Then driving to Mutianyu Great Wall. On the way to the less crowded Mutianyu Great Wall, you have a chance to visit a jade carving factory, learning about the stone carving and doing some shopping if you like.
4. Mutianyu Great Wall is known for its beautiful surroundings - dense woods and rich pastures changing colors with the seasons of a year. Mutianyu Great Wall is located in Huai Rou County on the north-east of Beijing. This section of the Great Wall is about 75 KM from the center of Beijing. As one of the best-preserved parts of the Great Wall, Mutianyu section of Great Wall used to serve as the northern barrier defending the capital and the imperial tombs. If you want to reach the highest point, cable car is a good choice (optional).
5. Transfer back to your hotel in Beijing.
Duration: 3 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Day 2: Beijing, Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, Tianjin International Cruise Home Port (former Xingang Port) (Lunch)
Stop At: Forbidden City-The Palace Museum, No.4 Jingshanqian Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100009 China
1. Pick up from your hotel at 8:00 or 13:00. Today's highlight is your visit to the Tian'anmen Square and Forbidden City. The visit takes about 3 hours.
2. The Forbidden City was the Chinese imperial palace from the middle of the Ming Dynasty to the end of the Qing Dynasty. Forbidden City is located in the middle of Beijing. It served as the home of the Emperor for almost five, as well as the ceremonial and political centre of Chinese government. The Forbidden City is rectangular in shape. It is 960 meters long and 750 meters wide. It has 9900 rooms under a total roof area 150000 square meters. It was made Under Ming Emperor, construction began in 1406. It took 14 years to build the Forbidden City. The red and yellow used on the palace walls and roofs are also symbolic. Red represents happiness, good fortune and wealth. Yellow is the colour of the earth on the Loess Plateau, the original home of the Chinese people.
3. You will have a chance to visit and understand the Chinese traditional medicine culture, not missed.
4. After Chinese style lunch, Transfer to back to Tianjin International Cruise Home Port (former Xingang Port).
Duration: 8 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from Tianjin International Cruise Home Port (former Xingang Port) in the morning.Ports
- Tianjin International Cruise Home Port
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Well-trained English Speaking tour guide.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.