Tianluokeng Tulou and Taxia Village Private Day Tour from Xiamen with Lunch
Enjoy a wonderful day tour from Xiamen to discover the beautiful countryside in Fujian province of China. Visit historic Hakka house at Tianluo Keng Tulou cluster (or Earth Building) in Zhangzhou. Learn the fascinating history and amazing architecture of ancient Tulou houses built from different dynasties, enjoy the spectacular terrace view from top lookout. Savor the local delightful lunch and explore tranquil and picturesque Taxia village with your knowledgeable guide. Exclusive private tour caters to your own travel pace and schedule. Convenient door to door private transfers are included.
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Great Local guide
- Experienced driver with air-conditioned comfortable car
- Entrance fee during the tour
- Local tasty lunch
- Entry/Admission - Zhangzhou Tianluokeng Village
- Entry/Admission - Ta'xia Village
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zhangzhou Tianluokeng Village, Tianluokeng Village, Shuyang Town, Nanjing County 363600 China
Your local friendly guide and the driver will pick up at your place in Xiamen at your preferred time. Hop on to the comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle and enjoy a nice and scenic ride from Xiamen to the UNESCO site TianluoKeng Tulou cluster located Najing County.
Upon arrival, start to visit YuChang Tulou, built around 13th century, one of the oldest and largest round existing Tulou , also known as the only” Leaning Tulou” here , explore this amazing five-story old complex and visit the individual compound and learn the spectacular architecture built in the ancient times without any advanced machine , walk around and interact with the friendly local residents in the house with the assistance of your guide and see the locals going about their daily life.
Continue the tour in Tianluokeng area to the highest lookout point of the village , enjoy a fantastic bird eye view of the traditional Tulou cluster set on the beautiful hillside ,with the four round shaped building surrounded on the side and one square shaped in the middle, was once built according to Chinese five elements of metal, wood, water, fire and earth, it is known as the “4 dishes and 1 soup”, the one and its only kind in the world, set your cameral ready and get the wonderful panoramic pictures of the village and Tulou cluster.
Next, take a break and enjoy a delightful lunch at the local home-cooked restaurant among the beautiful tea garden. Refresh yourself from the delicious local cuisine as well as the peaceful countryside view.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Ta'xia Village, Shuyang Town, Nanjing County 363608 China
Later enjoy a short ride to the beautiful and quiet Taxia village, an exquisite Hakka village with about 700 years history, the hometown famous for many overseas Chinese and also known as “ Zhouzhuang Water Town in South Fujian” , pay a visit to Zhang’s Ancestral Hall (Deyuan Hall) and learn the tradition of local Hakka worship their ancestral .Enjoy a leisure stroll along the old bridges, stone paved alley lanes, riverside and fully appreciate the tranquil and picturesque old village.
After the enjoyable adventure, you will enjoy a relaxing ride back to Xiamen and be dropped off back to your place in Xiamen.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Private pick up and drop off is provided anywhere in downtown Xiamen. If your hotel is not in the pickup list please mentioned the hotel name and address at time of booking. Airports
- Xiamen Gaoqi International Airport, Xiangyun 1st Rd, Huli Qu, Xiamen Shi, Fujian Sheng, China
- Xiamen International cruise port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.