Tianluokeng Tulou Village Private Day Trip from Xiamen with Lunch
Take the great opportunity of visiting Fujian’s famous Tulou cluster (Earth Building) from Xiamen, travel with your local knowledgeable guide to explore UNESCO site at Yuchang and Tianluokeng Tulou village located in Nanjing county. Explore the amazing ancient Hakka houses and appreciate the beautiful countryside scenery away from the city; savor a delightful local lunch in the town and gain a great insight into the local fascinating history, culture and life. Exclusive private tour with flexible departure time and convenient door to door transfers are included.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Great Local guide
- Experienced driver with air-conditioned comfortable car
- Entrance fee as listed in the itinerary
- Xiamen city pickup and drop off
- Local tasty lunch
- Entry/Admission - Zhangzhou Tianluokeng Village
- Entry/Admission - Yuchang Building
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zhangzhou Tianluokeng Village, Tianluokeng Village, Shuyang Town, Nanjing County 363600 China
Start your great day excursion with the convenient pick up you from your Xiamen place. Travel in the clean and air-conditioned vehicle and enjoy about 2-hour relaxing ride to Nanjing county, appreciate the beautiful scenery on the way.
Upon arrival , start to explore Tianluokeng village ,explore different complex of the ancient Tulou house ,immerse yourself in the spectacular ancient Hakka house architecture and marvel at its genius design from the old days, walk around the old houses and learn the traditional “ cluster lifestyle” from the locals, interact with the friendly inhabitants in the house and experience the true, authentical life that locals live. Head to the highest viewpoint of the village and appreciate a stunning bird eye view of the five Tulou cluster among the beautiful hill terrace, admire the “Fengshui” design of the complex with five important Chinese elements from the ancient times. Take some best photos on the spot.
Next, take a break and enjoy a delightful local lunch from the home-cooked restaurant, sit among the beautiful tea garden, revitalize yourself with the delicious local cruise and refresh yourself with the peaceful countryside view.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Yuchang Building, Xiaban Village, Shuyang Town, Nanjing County 363608 China
Continue the visit to YuChang Tulou, one of the oldest Tulou in Fujian. Built in the 13th century of Ming Dynasty, it has been leaning at its 15 degree for over 700 years and got its fame as the “China No.1 Tower “. Spend some time and explore this wonderful old residence once used to be the residences of five different families from Liu, Luo Zhang, Tang, Fan, learn its unique round-shaped design and admire the amazing Chinese ancient architecture. You may also enjoy a leisure walk along its souvenir streets to check out some of the local crafts, trinkets etc.
After the great day, you will enjoy a nice journey back with the convenient drop off at your place in Xiamen.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You will be picked up at the place you stay in Xiamen. If your hotel is not in the pickup list please mention the hotel name and address at time of booking.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.