Ticket and Exclusice Tour through the Old Masters Picture Gallery
Experience the Picture Gallery without any waiting times. In case there should be any waiting lines due to the current situation, you will still gain instant access to the museum.
Exclusive tour in a small group. (Max. 12 visitors per group)
Decriptive and entertaining. Not only will you see selected paintings in detail, this tour will give you insights in the history of colour, painting techniques and recent scientific research. You will have the chance to see and touch samples of rare, historic colour pigments & you will be able to literally look into specific paintings, when I show you digitized x-ray shots of them on my tablet.
On top you will here the curious tales behind the paintings and many more. Allthough this might sound overwhelming, the concept of the tour is to be easy to digest and to entertain. See art, as you never have before!
per adult from
What's included :
- Admission included
- Entry/Admission - Theaterplatz
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Am Theaterplatz Am Theaterplatz, 01067 Dresden, Saxony Germany
In this tour you will get to know the old masters. I'll show you the current exhibition and the art in general. We not only look at the most beautiful works in the collection in detail, but also take a tour about color, painting technique and image research. There are also the exciting stories behind the pictures and many other backgrounds.
Comparisons and examples from research often astonish us. Take a look behind the facade of the pictures with me when I show you X-rays of Giorgione's Venus and you can easily become a professional in the field of art history. I also have rare historical color pigments to look at and touch. Experience art like never before!
To really understand a work of art, you just have to know more about it. I'll tell you what a picture alone can't tell. So I answer many questions about the origin of the pictures and why they were made in the first place.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Old Masters Picture Gallery, Theaterplatz 1, 01067 Dresden, Germany
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Showme Around