Tickets Admission Ernesto Che Guevara Historical Museum in Vallegrande
He will visit the most important sites of the History of Che Guevara in the city of Vallegrande, the Che Guevara Mausoleum, where he remained buried for 30 years. You will also know the Historical Guerrilla Museum and the Che Guevara Cultural Center, these places are in the same facilities. The historical events happened on October 9, 1967, when in the afternoon the inert body of Che Guevara arrived from La Higuera to the city of Vallegrande. You will also have access to two other related historical sites.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transport
- Entry/Admission - Museo Che Guevara
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Visit: Museo Che Guevara, Vallegrande, Bolivia
The city of Vallegrande (2030 masl) is recognized internationally as a historical space that allows us to relive the events that occurred with the CHE GUEVARA in Bolivia. The events occurred on October 9, 1967, when in the afternoon Che Guevara's inert body arrived from La Higuera to Vallegrande.
Departure Point :Museo Che Guevara, Vallegrande, Bolivia
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.