Tigre Delta Premium Tour Buenos Aires
A unique and relaxing tour to enjoy a different landscape of the city of Buenos Aires, Tigre and the Parana Delta area.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Professional Tour Guide
- Hotel pickup (downtown hotels only)
- Drop-off at designated areas: Puerto Madero/Obelisco/Galerias Pacifico to coordinate with tour guide
- Tickets for the boat ride
- Snacks: Coffee & alfajor
- Lunch (if this option is selected) - Menu: Main course – Pasta - Meat. Sides: Salads. Desserts.
- 01 Bottled water or soda (if lunch is selected)
- Entry/Admission - Buenos Aires Delta
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks
- Drop-off if lunch is selected. It ends at a downtown restaurant.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Buenos Aires Delta, Buenos Aires 1395, B1648DQA Gran Buenos Aires, Provincia de Buenos Aires, Argentina
Take a fascinating trip on a modern boat at Puerto Madero and sail the waters of the coastline canal of Rio de La Plata, overlooking the arquitecture of Buenos Aires City, Jorge Newbery Airport, River Plate Stadium, Olivos Port, Martinez, San Isidro and then, the Paraná Delta through Rio San Antonio, Tres Bocas, Rio Capitán Sarmiento, Rio Luján and Rio Tigre to reach the fluvial station. Next, sightseeing on a bus around Tigre and a visit to Mercados de Frutos (old fruit market).
Rounding up the tour, you will get back to downtown by an air conditioned vehicle.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Centrally located Buenos Aires hotelsPax at hotels should wait in the lobby and advise it at the front deskDirections: If you are on board a cruise, the closest hotel is Hotel Emperador, Avenida del Libertador 420 (approx. 10 blocks from Port Terminal "Quinquela Martin"Dates: See AvailabilityReturn point: Dowtown area. - Puerto Madero / Obelisco / Galerias Pacifico Shopping Mall - to be coordinated with the tour guide
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.