Tigre Delta Tour From Buenos Aires
Sightsee the City of Tigre like no other by taking this shared tour.
We will head to Tigre, 36 km away from Buenos Aires, passing by the residential suburbs in the north of the city.
Upon the arrival in Tigre, you will tour around the city and its main boulevard. Mercado de Frutos is another attraction included in this tour. This famous market, is visited by locals and international tourists every year. Here, you will find all kind of local production and handycraft stands.
Next, you will sail on a boat that will let you have a relaxing trip with a wonderful view to the Paraná Delta and different natural islands and rivers, while you also appreciate the typical houses of the islanders; sorrounded by subtropical forest and local fauna.
After this placid boat ride, you will return to downtown by an air conditioned vehicle and be dropped off at different centrally located points.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Licensed guide & driver specialized in tourism
- Hotel pickup (downtown hotels)
- Drop-off at designated areas: Puerto Madero / Obelisco / Galerias Pacifico Shopping Mall - to coordinate with the tour guide
- Lunch at a Grill Restaurant (if this option is selected). Main course sides, dessert and drink
- Tickets for the boat ride
What's excluded :
- Drinks if lunch is not selected
- Drop-off if lunch option is selected.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tigre, Tigre, Province of Buenos Aires, Central Argentina
Boat Sailing around the Parana Delta Islands in Tigre.
- On the way to Tigre, 30 km away from Buenos Aires, you will visit the residential suburbs in the north of the city.
- Next, Tigre. You will sail on a boat that will let you enjoy a relaxing trip with a wonderful view of the Paraná Delta; an area with 2800 km2 of subtropical forest and different islands.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Museo de arte Tigre, Paseo Victorica 972, Tigre B1648DVT Argentina
Museo de Arte Tigre
Pass By: Paseo Victorica, Tigre 1648 Argentina
Main Boulevard in Tigre
Stop At: Puerto de Frutos, Calle Sarmiento 160, Tigre B1648APD Argentina
You will visit Tigre Fruit Market with local handycraft, interesting stuff and have free time to explore it and do some shopping.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Centrally located Buenos Aires hotels Pax at hotels should wait in the lobby and advise it at the front deskDates: See AvailabilityReturn point: Dowtown area. - Puerto Madero / Obelisco / Galerias Pacifico Shopping Mall - to be coordinated with the tour guide
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 1 paying adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers on wheelchairs
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.