Tijuca Forest Jeep Tour
Explore the world's largest urban rainforest while in Rio de Janeiro! This small-group, 4-hour jeep tour through the Tijuca National Park will transport you to the lush jungle that lies within the city. Look out for wildlife like monkeys and tropical birds and take in panoramic views of the city and several of its iconic attractions that lie below.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Round-trip private transfer
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vista Chinesa, Estrada Dona Castorina Parque Nacional Da Tijuca, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22460-320 Brazil
Start the day with hotel pickup between 8am and 9am (depending on traffic conditions). First, head to the “Vista Chinesa," a stunning view point, where you can see the beaches of Ipanema and Copacabana, as well as the Christ the Redeemer Statue, Guanabara Bay and the city of Niteroi.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Parque Nacional da Tijuca, Estrada da Cascatinha 850 Alto da Boa Vista, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20531-590 Brazil
Next, stop at cascading waterfalls and walk on to a light hiking trail inside the Tijuca Forest.
On this tour, you will be venturing through the heart of the largest urban forest in the world, through the paths that were once taken by the coffee plantations of the Brazilian Empire. As you ride on the jeep, you'll observe the fauna and flora found in the Tijuca National Park which promotes an intense connection with nature, allowing contact with several native species.
All these attractions make the Tijuca Forest a must for any tourist itinerary. The easy access and the variety of options for recreation make this place an oasis in the city. After the tour, you'll be taken back to your hotel at around 1pm.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotels located in the touristic zone of Rio de Janeiro (South zone and downtown). If our operation does not support your pickup location, we will redirect you to the nearest available pickup location.We set our boarding route every day to try to facilitate all our customers. We pick-up at most hotels in the South Zone and Downtown Rio. If our operation does not support your pickup location, we will redirect you to the nearest available pickup location.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- It is recommended that you bring comfortable shoes with good grip, a light snack, water, sunscreen and insect repellent
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.