Time Travel at Red Fort— A Safe Guided Experience
NamasteWay is branded, standardised guided tour experience. It is an authentic, anxiety-free, scam-free tour that provides with a Storyteller with every tour.
Our tours are designed to include everybody's interest and of any age— History buffs, Photographers, Bloggers, Vloggers and Kids (love!).
Our Storytellers are passionate, experienced travellers, who've globe-trotted over 30 countries across 6 continents. Relatable, safe, respectful, fun loving and knowledgable, our Storytellers ensure you'll not just see Red Fort, but take a piece of it with you. Oh! And we also gift you something really special at the end of every tour.
Join us and treat yourself to an authentic, carefree and a beautiful historic experience!
per adult from
45 to 60 minutes
What's included :
- Expert Guide
- Memorabilia by NamasteWay
What's excluded :
- Entry tickets
- Entry/Admission - Red Fort
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Red Fort, Netaji Subhash Marg, New Delhi 110002 India
You'll enter this massive architecture— which was initially a mini-city during the Mughal era. Soak in the Delhi sun, while walking through the intricately designed corridors and gardens and hear stories of war, love, wealth and freedom. You'll also know why Red Fort is such a significant monument.
NamasteWay Storytellers are experienced guides who are knowledgable and fun-loving. Ask away all those questions that you have!
We understand the crowd can get overwhelming and hence, NamasteWay guided tours are designed to keep you
— Highly safe
— Anxiety free
With us, you can cut through all that scam noise, and just enjoy the heritage walk like you are supposed to!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Netaji Subhash Marg, Lal Qila, Chandni Chowk, New Delhi, Delhi, India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.