Tinée valley PANORAMIC VIEW
Marvel along the way as you enter the Tinée valley which you will discover in PANORAMIC VIEW thanks to our vehicles. Its sometimes gray, sometimes red rock and its astonishing geological strata reveal the memory of these mountains.
Travel along the so-called "highest road in Europe" where you will be told the story of this mythical route called "Imperial Route".
Observe the unspoiled flora and fauna of this protected natural park where you will certainly meet marmots and chamois.
Enjoy a traditional local meal with the flavors of the Saint-Etienne region.
Travel back in time through the alleys of the village of St-Etienne de Tinée, with its shops of yesteryear and its three museums: school, traditions and the old dairy. Its history in old postcards will take you to the heart of anecdotes and local traditions.
A beautiful day of discovery and friendships ...
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Restroom on board
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Saint-Sauveur-sur-Tinee, Saint-Sauveur-sur-Tinee, Alpes Maritimes, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
Discovery of the Tinée valley from Nice to St-Etienne.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Col de la Bonette, D 64, Jausiers France
The Col de la Bonette is a mountain pass at an altitude of 2,715 meters, where the Route de la Bonette passes to link the Ubaye valley with that of the Tinée. It is located in a protected area of the Mercantour national park.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Saint-Etienne-de-Tinee, Saint-Etienne-de-Tinee, Alpes Maritimes, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
Discover the picturesque village of St-Etienne de Tinée.
Its history with many twists and turns and its typical architecture will take you back in time and into the hearts of the locals.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :1: 14 Avenue Thiers, 06000 Nice, France
2: Avenue des Alpes, 06800 Cagnes-sur-Mer, France
3: 2222 Route de Grasse, 06600 Antibes, France
4: 1 Chemin de font graissan, 06250 Mougins, France
5: Avenue du Maréchal de Lattre de Tassigny, 06210 Mandelieu-la-Napoule, France
Traveler pickup is offered
Shuttles allow, depending on the cities taking charge, to bring customers to the pick-up pointin charge of the coach.Please note: in the city of Nice, meeting at the pick-up point is autonomous.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.