Tintilla Estate: Wine Tasting with a Meat and Cheese Platter
You will be seated and guided by one of our experienced staff through a tasting of 8 of our awarded winning boutique wines, all grown on our vineyard and made on site in our winery. While enjoying local cheeses, homemade terrine, boutique salami and seasonal Estate made condiments with local bakers bread on our deck, overlooking our beautiful vineyard.
We also have for tasting a range of Estate grown Olive products and local Olive oils, as well as a selection of seasonal jams, source and relishes, all grown and made on site for you to enjoy.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine tasting
- Snacks - meat and cheese platter
What's excluded :
- You will be guided by one of our experienced staff through a tasting of 8 of our awarded winning wines, all grown on our vineyard and made on site in our winery. While enjoying local cheeses, homemade terrine, boutique salami and seasonal estate made condiments with local bakers bread on our deck, overlooking our beautiful vineyard.
• Meat & Cheese platter - Brie and Cheddar along with two types of meat, Homemade Terrine and Branxton Butcher Meat Salami with seasonal Estate made condiments
Departure Point :725 Hermitage Rd, Pokolbin NSW 2320, Australia
Departure Time :8/30/2019 - 11/4/2021
Monday: 10:30 AM - 06:00 PM Tuesday: 10:30 AM - 06:00 PM Wednesday: 10:30 AM - 06:00 PM Thursday: 10:30 AM - 06:00 PM Friday: 10:30 AM - 06:00 PM Sunday: 10:30 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.