Tirana Off Road Cycling Tour
Dajti Mountain is the starting point of our tour. A place where riders are rewarded with amazing landscapes, various types of tracks, adrenaline and lots of fun, is Dajt Mountain . There are some very cool views from the top of the mountain. The road to follow for this itinerary is an old road, called “Shetitorja”or “The Promenade”. The itinerary that crosses two mountain ranges of Dajti, passes Qafmolla and runs through the villages to the southeast village of Selb. In the highest peak Selb, you can experience a fantastic view of Tirana and its surrounding villages. Once we pass the village Selb we take the road to the village Percellesh and Gure and its village lake, finishing in Fikas that will take us right in the village of Lunder. Lunder is one of the most popular areas of Commercial Centers and luxury villas as one of the most attractive location at the moment.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- The guide
- Mountain bike (full suspension)
- Protection accessories (helmets, elbow pads, knees pads)
- Technical support
- Passenger and bicycle transports by car
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- We will meet as per meeting time and take the minibus to the starting point of our activity. En route to Mountain Dajti, a short explanation and introduction to the tour. A Bike Off Road Professional will assist us in our adventure. From the starting point of our itinerary we will continue with off road bikes following our guide. The whole itinerary will pass down the slopes of Dajti Mountain and will cross some local villages. During our adventure we will make several stops to enjoy the scenic views. Our tours are scheduled by experienced riders to riders, hence you can be sure that every trip would be arranged and organized in details, in order to be great fun and pretty safe.
Departure Point :Behind The National Theatre of Opera and Ballet
Departure Time :
Return Detail :Behind The National Theatre of Opera and Ballet
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is sport
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.