Tirana Sightseeing Walking Tour
It is a great pleasure to visit Tirana during all seasons. The city attracts visitors from all over the world. The tourists reach here to have a look over the ancient historical architectures and monuments that remain intact in the heart of the city. Tirana is the capital of Albania and enjoys a beautiful setting between the ranges of Dajti Mountain from one side and the coastal plains on the other one. Tirana is 110 m above sea level. Tirana is on the same parallel as Naples, Madrid and Istanbul and on the same meridian as Budapest and Krakow. The city of Tirana, is located on a plain on the site of a Byzantine fortress and has been the capital since 1920. Tirana is a city in the grip of change, a city moving forwards despite a harsh past and an economically rocky present.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Skanderbeg Square
- Entry/Admission - Clock Tower
- Entry/Admission - Skanderbeg Statue
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Start the tour from Skanderbeg Square, (photo stop at Skanderbeg’s Monument), National Museum (the huge mosaic on front represent the Albanian history development and the stages of this development are presented on respective pavilions). Then you continue to see other important buildings: Palace of Culture/Opera/National Library, Mosque of Ethem Bey, the Clock Tower, Tirana Castle, Parliament, Ura e Tabakeve, National Art Gallery, mean government buildings, catholic and orthodox cathedrals, the Pyramid, Prime Minister building, Palace of congresses, Mother Teresa Square, Archaeological Museum (there are presented many archaeological discoveries since the Stone Age up to the Medieval), Presidential palace, Ex-Blloku (which used to be the most beautiful and protected zone were the ex-communist leaders families lived). Visit the Cold War corner (one Bunker, part of famous Spac Political Prison, and a piece from Berlin Wall). Walk back to finish the tour in center.
Departure Point :Kulla e Sahatit e Tiranës, Tiranë, Albania
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Comfortable shoes recommended
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.