Titanic Walking Tours - Explore the Birthplace of a Legend
Follow the tale of the ‘Titanic’ in Belfast on a 1.5-hour walking tour, led by an expert local guide! On a route around the impressive Titanic Quarter, the tour visits the Harland and Wolff drawing offices where the ship was designed, the Titanic Dock and Pump House where she rested on dry ground and the slipways where she first touched the water.
Have the chance to descend nearly 50ft to the floor of the dry dock and walk in the footsteps of Titanic's builders.
Learn all about the tragic story of her maiden voyage and visit Belfast’s famous World War I battleship, too for refreshments – the HMS ‘Caroline.’
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local guide
- Visit to the HMS Caroline (part access, refreshment stop)
- The Titanic Drawing offices at the Titanic Hotel.
- The Titanic Slipways
- Titanic's Dock and Pump-House
- Entry/Admission - Titanic's Dock and Pump-House
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fee to the Titanic Visitor Experience
- Entry/Admission - Titanic Belfast
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Titanic's Dock and Pump-House, Science Park Queens Road, Belfast Northern Ireland
The last place Titanic rested on dry land, her physical footprint in history. It is here you have the opportunity to descend 50 ft to the floor of the dock and walk in the footsteps of Titanic's builders.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Titanic Belfast, Queen's Road 1 Olympic Way, Titanic Quarter, Belfast BT3 9EP Northern Ireland
Our tour starts here and our Guide will meet you outside the Titanic Belfast Experience, on the plaza beside the large brown steel Titanic sign.
We can view this magnificent building from the outside.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: HMS Caroline, Queens Rd Alexandra Dock, Belfast BT3 9DT Northern Ireland
Learn about the last British ship from the first world war, and the only survivor from the battle of Jutland.
We will have part access on board at the conclusion of the tour for refreshments.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Titanic Quarter, Belfast BT4 1BP, UK
This Titanic walking tour will visit the original Drawing Rooms where Titanic was designed as well as the old Headquarters of Harland and Wolff.
Duration: 25 minutes
Departure Point :Titanic Belfast, 1 Olympic Way, Queen's Road, Belfast BT3 9EP, UK
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Titanic's Dock And Pump House, NI Science Park, Queens Rd, Queen’s Island, Belfast BT3 9DT, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Wear suitable shoes and weather appropriate clothes.
- The walk is one mile approx over flat ground at a normal pace.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.