Titan's Touch of Bermuda
Travel in a group in your private air-conditioned Coach with one of our Local Certified tour guides and receive a wealth of knowledge about Bermuda in this specially designed tour. Your first stop will be at the Gibb’s Hill Light House This stop will give you stunning views of Bermuda.
Next you will then go to the City of Hamilton. There you can do a little shopping and explore the City.
You will then get a chance to walk on a pinkish sand beach at Warwick Long Bay and have a few minutes to feel the surf running over your feet if you choose, or you can take some awe-inspiring photos. You will get an opportunity to take photos of Horseshoe Bay Beach and Jobson’s Cove before you had back to your ship.
per adult from
150 to 180 minutes
What's included :
- Transportation From your cruise ship in an airconditioned coach
- Access to the base and around the lighthouse
- Access to Restrooms
- 40 minutes in the City of Hamilton to Shop and Explore
What's excluded :
- Light snacks and drinks are available at various stops at an additional cost
- Entry/Admission - Gibb's Hill Lighthouse
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gibb's Hill Lighthouse, Lighthouse Road Gibbs Hill Bermuda
A short stop at Bermuda's most famous lighthouse.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Warwick Long Bay Beach, South Road South Shore Park Bermuda
Take a picture of our beautiful pink sand beaches.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Bermuda Visitor Services Centre- Hamilton, Front St, Hamilton HM 11 Bermuda
A stop in our busy city hub, with wild colored buildings.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Official Ferry and Bus Transportation Ticket Booth, Ireland Island, Bermuda
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be provided at the time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all passengers
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.