Tito's Cold War Bunker
Would you believe us if we told you that in the city of Konjic was a hidden underground military complex? It is true and it is known as the secret Tito's Bunker. Built during the Yugoslav era, it was meant to be a shelter for the marshall Tito and the most important people of the Yugoslav government. Come and see this extraordinary masterpiece where the time stands still since the break up of Yugoslavia and is being a witness of the glory days of a once-great country.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - ARK D-0: Tito's Nuclear Bunker
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Konjic, Konjic, Herzegovina-Neretva Canton, Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina
Short break in Konjic.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: ARK D-0: Tito's Nuclear Bunker, Off Neretva River, Konjic 88400 Bosnia and Herzegovina
Visit the amazing object from where Tito was supposed to lead the army in case of the atomic war.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :PROSTOR Nekretnine - PJ Stari Grad, Zelenih beretki 30, Sarajevo 71000, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.