Tivoli Gardens Including Guide & Tickets
Private, luxury vehicle, safe and experienced drivers, includes a professionally licensed guide for tours of each villa. Our friendly, English speaking driver and guide will make this one of the best days of your vacation! Together you can customize the day to your liking with the planned destinations as indicated. If you are looking for an interactive, informative and overall incredibly memorable day, look no further!
Please note that there is a significant amount of walking involved in visiting both villas.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Parking Fees
- Professionally Licensed Guide at both villas
- Entrance tickets to Villa Adrian and Villa d'Este
- Entry/Admission - Villa Adriana
- Entry/Admission - Villa d'Este
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Villa Adriana, Largo Marguerite Yourcenar 1, 00019, Tivoli Italy
Our professionally licensed, English speaking guide will accompany you on an unforgettable tour through this UNESCO World Heritage Site. Built by the Emperor Hadrian in the 2nd Century A.D., it is the largest and most luxurious residence ever constructed in Italy, covering an area of 120 hectares. It combines different architectural styles from Egypt, Rome and Athens, in the shape of an ideal city made of imperial palaces, theatres, thermal baths, and pools.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Villa d'Este, Piazza Trento 5, 00019, Tivoli Italy
You will be guided through Villa d'Este as well by our profressionally licensed, English speaking guide. Indulge in the history and culture that defined this masterpiece of Renaissance architecture. Initiated by Cardinal Ippolito II d’Este and enriched by his descendants, its gardens are decorated with an impressive number of nymph statues, grottos, waterfalls and fountains inspired by the gardens of Babylon.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pleaes provide the following information based on your pick up location: Rome Hotel: Name/address of your accommodationFCO Rome Airport: Flight arrival detailsCivitavecchia Port: Name of your cruise shipAirports
- Fiumicino Airport, Via dell' Aeroporto di Fiumicino, 320, 54, Fiumicino Italy
- Civitavecchia Port, Piazza Vittorio Emanuele, 19, 00053 Civitavecchia RM, Italy
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/11/2020 - 7/28/2022
Tuesday - Sunday: 07:30 AM - 09:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.