Tivua Island Day Cruise
If you’re staying at a Fiji resort in Denarau, Nadi or on the Coral Coast, you should explore the beauty of the Fiji Islands by ship on our Fiji Island Day cruise to Tivua Island. Captain Cook Cruises Fiji offer a guided taste of Fijian beauty for groups both big and small, catering to all tastes and experiences.
Offering a taste of the islands, your day begins when you climb aboard our magnificent white-sailed tall ship, Ra Marama, or the luxurious, sleek sailing catamaran Fiji One. From there, you’ll embark on a journey to Tivua island
Circled by white sandy beaches, and boasting 500 acres of vivid coral garden, Tivua is a tiny jewel of the Mamanuca Islands where you will experience traditional Fijian culture. You’ll have the opportunity to take a medicine nature walk, learn to husk and weave coconut fibres and partake in a traditional Kava ceremony.
While you’re there, you’ll also see the serene beauty of the countryside. We offer seasonal bird and turtle nesting viewing, and we’ll take you snorkelling and diving around Tivua to see the crystal clear oceans and marvellous sea life. On the island you’ll notice huge gardens of tropical Hibiscus flowering, walk along the smooth beachfront, and stare out into the perfect ocean view.
For those of you who’d rather take the day to relax, we’ve got beach massages, catered food and drink, relaxing glass-bottomed boat tours, and the services of the Senekai Day Spa
- Morning and Afternoon tea
- Tropical BBQ lunch
- Beer, wine and soft drinks on island
- Use of canoes and paddle boards
- Snorkeling and glass bottom boat tours
- Music and entertainment
- Return Nadi and Denarau hotel transfers
Coral coast transfers do incur a fee of A$17 per adult which includes a pick up and drop off.
- Day 1 : Tivua Island Day CruiseSet sail for a day's island adventure aboard tall ship Ra Marama or sailing Catamaran Fiji One. Enjoy a 90 minute cruise to the picturesque Tivua Islan, a tropical paradise surrounded by pristine reef, ideal for snorkeling, diving and relaxing.Meals :Lunch
Departs 10am daily and returns 5pm
Complimentary transfers from Nadi and Denarau hotels can be arranged.
Coral coast transfers are additional.
Coral coast transfers, Senikai Spa treatments and Padi 5 start diving are additional