Todi and Spoleto Tour from Rome
On this tour you will explore two of the most charming umbrian towns, Todi & Spoleto.
Todi, hometown to Poets and artists. Todi is still surrounded by surrounded by mediaeval, Roman and Etruscan walls and is a quite small town, full of famous monuments. Todi offers relaxing moments and at the same time a sensational return to our ancient past.
Spoleto, one of the largest towns in southern Umbria, the perfect place to immerse yourself in Italian history, culture and food.
At the end of the tour we will drive you back to Rome.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- A professional tour driver
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entry tickets to museums, etc.
- Gratuities (entirely at the client’s discretion)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Todi, Todi, Province of Perugia, Umbria
also known for being the hometown of Jacopone da Todi, a famous Italian poet that wrote in Italian its poems. Todi is still surrounded by surrounded by mediaeval, Roman and Etruscan walls and is a quite small town, full of famous monuments, such as the amazing medieval Piazza del Popolo (among the biggest medieval squares in Italy), formerly central point of the Roman town, and closed in the Middle Ages by four doors and the Renaissance Consolazione Church (project attributed to Donato Bramante).
There are several Roman cisterns beneath the piazza that may be visited, although Todi is a hill town, its centre at the top of the hill is flat.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Spoleto, Spoleto, Province of Perugia, Umbria
one of the largest towns in southern Umbria, the perfect place to immerse yourself in Italian history, culture and food. A beautiful and charming medieval town, a perfect medieval city with loads of charm in a beautiful setting.
Spoleto has a lots of interesting sights, nice shops, and great restaurants where you can sample the Umbrian cuisine, which is bold with the flavors of truffles, porcini mushrooms, sausage, salami and roasted meats.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up and drop off all travelers in any requested location in Rome
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress comfortable casual
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- During the day, you'll hear your private tour driver's fun explanations on what you will see. He will assist and guide you through the day, but will not enter sites directly with you.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.