Tofino to Vancouver Seaplane Flight
This one-hour flight will quickly and conveniently transport you from Tofino, on the remote west coast of Vancouver Island, to downtown Vancouver.
per adult from
What's included :
- Taxes and fees
- One way flight
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup
- Return airfare
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Harbour Air Seaplanes, 1055 Canada Pl Unit #1 Burrard Landing, Vancouver, British Columbia V6C 0C3 Canada
Make your way to the docks adjacent to the Tofino Resort + Marina, in the heart of the village, and get on board! This flight departs at 1:00pm Thursday - Monday.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Tofino, Tofino, Clayoquot Sound, Alberni-Clayoquot Regional District, Vancouver Island, British Columbia
From Tofino Harbour, you ascend for a bird’s-eye view of the coast along Clayoquot Sound. Fly east over Pacific Rim National Park, Port Alberni Inlet, and across the Straight of Georgia. Enjoy stunning ocean, mountain, and city views on this one hour journey. Then descend over the green towers of the Lion's Gate Bridge and the Brockton Peninsula of Stanley Park before landing in Coal Harbour, part of Burrard Inlet near Canada Place.
Enjoy your stay, and don’t forget to book your return flight!
Departure Point :Tofino Resort + Marina, 634 Campbell St, Tofino, BC V0R 2Z0, Canada
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Harbour Air Seaplanes, Unit #1 Burrard Landing 1055 Canada Place, Vancouver, BC V6C 0C3, Canada
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All passengers travelling must be ambulatory in order to fly. A mobility assistance device, such as a wheelchair or cane, may be used by a passenger to get from the terminal to the aircraft, however, passengers must have the ability to walk on and off the aircraft with minimal or no assistance.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Valid government issued photo ID required at check in
- Check in 30 minutes prior to flight time.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Passengers will be required to complete a health declaration form before travel Passengers may be denied boarding who may be deemed unfit to travel. https://www.harbourair.com/covid-19-flight-update/#prioritizing-pax-safety
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.