Tokashiki Island Day Tour and Snorkeling Beautiful Kerama Blue
Extremely popular day tour! Depart from one of Naha's ports on a large cruiser boat. Swim and snorkel to your heart's content as you enjoy. You will wear life jackets and are accompanied by an instructor in the water so anybody can enjoy it safely.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Roundtrip ferry ride
- Participation fee of diving
What's excluded :
- Swim rings & other beach goods
- Motion sickness medication
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tokashiki-son, Tokashiki-son, Shimajiri-gun, Okinawa Prefecture
Depart Tomari Port (10:00 am) / Arrive at Tokashiki Port (11:10 am)
Arrive at Tokashiki Port
Transfer service will be provided upon your arrival.
Please look for a small bus with a sign that says "Sea Friend" on it.
Take the Shuttle Bus from Tokashiki Port to Aharen Beach
Arrive at Aharen Beach
Check-in at the "Sea Friend" shop.
Go Boat Snorkeling
The instructor will give snorkeling instructions.
Take a boat to the snorkeling point. The instructor will accompany you in the water, so even those who can't swim can participate.
Encounter beautiful coral and colorful fish!
After snorkeling, you will have free time before the boat rides back to Naha!
Take the Shuttle Bus from Aharen Beach to Tokashiki Port
Arrive at Tokashiki Port
・March 1 - Sept. 30 Depart from Tokashiki Port at 4:00 pm / Arrive at Tomari Port at 5:10 pm
・Oct. 1 - Feb. 28 Depart from Tokashiki Port at 3:30 pm / Arrive at Tomari Port at 4:40 pm
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Tomari Port, 3-chōme-25-1 Maejima, Naha, Okinawa 900-0016, Japan
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- People with epilepsy
- People over 65 years
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.