Tokashiki Island Full-Day Tour by Ferry Boat with Lunch
See the amazing clear ocean with your very own eyes! Encounter the beauty of nature on this very popular day tour of the world-class Kerama Blue!
Enjoy swimming in and admiring the beautiful sea! It includes Lunch that you can choose Japanese curry and rice or Okinawan noodle.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Facility usage fee (toilet, shower, changing room)
- Round-trip ferry fare
What's excluded :
- Motion sickness medication
- Change of clothes
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tokashiki-jima Island, Tokashiki-son, Shimajiri-gun 901-3500 Okinawa Prefecture
Departure for Tokashiki Island from Naha and enjoy a 70-minutes cruise.
After arrival at Tokashiki Port, a transfer service will be provided to take you to Aharen Beach from Tokashiki Port.
*Please look for a microbus with a sign that says "Sea Friend" on it.
Enjoy the scenery as you transfer from Tokashiki Port to Aharen Beach.
Aharen Beach is the bigger of the island's two main beaches, located in the south part of the island. The white sand beach draws sunbathers, and the waters are separated into swimming and snorkeling zones. Beach huts, restaurants, and toilet and shower facilities there. You have time to enjoy swimming, taking a walk around, and feel the tropical mood!
Transfer from Aharen beach to Tokashiki port when going back to Naha by ferry. Take the opportunity to shop at a local souvenir shop.
The tour would finish after arrival at Tomari port (Tomarin)
Thanks for joining and enjoy the rest of the day and get some rest.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :とまりこう Terminal, Japan, 〒900-0016 Okinawa, Naha, Maejima, 3-chōme−25, 前島3-25-1
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- People with epilepsy
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.