Top End Safari Camp Overnight Tour
Combining unique Top End activities with an amazing outback glamping experience this is one adventure you won't forget!
Situated in an exclusive location, this tour comes complete with airboat cruise, crocodile encounters, helicopter scenic flight, overnight glamping, amazing food, and more.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Overnight glamping in Deluxe Lotus Belle Tent
- Light refreshments
- Tour escort/host
- 10-minute scenic helicopter flight
- Transport by air-conditioned bus or self drive option available
- Airboat Cruise
- Opportunity to swim in our croc proof cage
- Rescue salt water crocodile feeding and interaction
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks
Day 1: Darwin - Top End Safari Camp
Stop At: Berry Springs, Berry Springs, Top End, Northern Territory
Stop for lunch at Berry Springs Tavern and give guests the opportunity to have a drink with the locals and purchcase a hearty lunch.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Berry Springs Nature Park, Cox Peninsula Road, Darwin, Northern Territory Australia
We stop at the beautiful Berry Springs Nature Reserve where guests can enjoy a swim in the crystal clear spring water or explore the walking trails.
Duration: 1 hour
• Dinner: Dine on a mouth-watering outback BBQ dinner and then take your place around our beautiful fire pit.
Accommodation included: Overnight glamping in our Deluxe Lotus Belle tents at Top End Safari Camp
Day 2: Top End Safari Camp - Darwin
Stop At: Darwin, Darwin, Top End, Northern Territory
Enjoy a tranquil sunrise at the Top End Safari Camp followed by a hearty cooked breakfast by welcoming hosts before transferring back to Darwin or continuing on your self-drive adventure.
Duration: 2 hours
• Breakfast: Rise and shine to the smell of a cooked breakfast and songs of the native birdlife.
Accommodation included: Overnight billion-star glaming in our deluxe lotus belle tents.
Departure Point :1: Mindil Beach Casino Resort, Mindil Beach, Gilruth Ave, Darwin City NT 0820, Australia
2: 58 Mitchell St, Darwin City NT 0800, Australia
3: Adina Apartment Hotel Darwin Waterfront, 7 Kitchener Dr, Darwin City NT 0800, Australia
4: McDonald's Coolalinga, 445 Stuart Hwy, Coolalinga NT 0835, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from four locations in Darwin City and surrounds and also offer this tour as self drive. Pick up locations are:11.35am Mindil Beach Casino: Mindil Beach, Gilruth Ave, Darwin City11.45am Darwin City: Matt Wright, Explore the Wild shop 1 58 Mitchell St, Darwin12.00pm Darwin Waterfront: Adina Apartment Hotel, 7 Kitchner Dr, Darwin Waterfront12.20pm Coolalinga McDonalds: 445 Stuart Hwy, Coolalinga
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Due to weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 120kg will not be able to travel in the helicopter
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.