Top Secret Tito's Bunker in a day tour from Mostar
With the tour ''Top Secret Tito's Bunker'' we will take you on a full day experience inspired by the Cold War Era. We will visit 3 amazing sights: a WW2 museum, a fully preserved nuclear bunker built as an atomic war command, and the rests of some big communist projects that have been proved to be an absolute failure. The tour is a thematic tour that has been created for all, history teachers, cold war enthusiasts and simple people seeking for an unusual day out.
per adult from
What's included :
- Official tourist guide
- Air-conditioned modern vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- ARK D0 Konjic, colloquially knows as «Tito’s Bunker» was once a most secret location in former Yugoslavia. It is now open for those who wish to travel through time, more specifically to the era of Cold War. ARK is a huge nuclear bunker designed to protect top military and political officials of Yugoslavia in event of global war. Its thick walls beneath the mountain hide numerous passages, rooms, conference halls and energy plants preserved exactly how they were, with the inventory intact. Be the one who can proudly say to have been in an underground facility once reserved only to strictly selected individuals.
Departure Point :i House Travel d.o.o
Departure Time :Monday at 8:00 am
Wednesday at 8:00 am
Friday at 8:00 am
Saturday at 8:00 am
In low season upon request.
Return Detail :After the tour we return to the starting point (i House Travel agency in the Old Town)
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for child under the age of 9.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.