Torino Noir: walking tour in the dark side of the Roman Quadrilateral
Meet the guide and set off on a ghostly night walk through the city center. Explore Turin like never before, visiting sites and monuments in exclusive opening hours. Learn about the dark history of the city: the plague, crimes and disturbing witchcraft practices that took place in the Roman Quadrilateral.
Climb the 200 steps to the top of the bell tower and be enchanted by the illuminated panorama of the city at night. Continue to the ancient Church of Mercy opened exclusively for the occasion and then discover, among other mysterious places, the disturbing underground prisons of the oldest courthouse in the city. Hear stories about the city's ancient ghosts as you take part in an exciting tour with your guide.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Exclusive openings, certified guide, entertainment
- Entry/Admission - Torre Campanaria Duomo di Torino
- Entry/Admission - Quadrilatero Romano
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Torre Campanaria Duomo di Torino, Piazza Duomo, 1, 10122 Turin Italy
200 steps to climb the roof of the city and from there, in the magical light of the night, start a journey into the darkest soul of Turin, with extraordinary openings that will show you a city like you've never seen it before ...
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Quadrilatero Romano, 10100 Turin Italy
From the ancient archives a blood red thread is born that tells of a distant time in which plague and greases, nameless crimes and disturbing processes signaled the Quadrilateral as one of the most noir places in Turin ...
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Cathedral of Saint John the Baptist, Piazza San Giovanni, 10122 Torino TO, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.