Tortugas & CenoteS snorkel With Turtles Tour
Explore the fascinating underwater world of Turtle Bay on a leisurely snorkel tour in search of 3 of the world’s 7 sea turtle species. Brightly colored tropical fish, spectacular coral, amazing rock formations, rays and unbelievable visibility makes this an unforgettable experience.
Then journey deep into the subtropical rainforest of the Yucatan to relax, swim and snorkel in the crystal clear fresh waters of a massive “cenote”, and marvel at the thousands of spectacular stalagmites and stalactites that surround you at every turn.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bilingual guide
- Transportation with AC
- Reef snorkel tour
- Sea turtle observation
- Swim and snorkel in underground river or cenote
- Equipment required for water activities
- Bathrooms and showers
- Snack: Fruits, sweet bread and cereal bar
- Drinks: bottled and flavored water
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
What's excluded :
- 13 USD for conservation of marine fauna
We going to do snorkel in akumal or tulum zone where is a huge possibility to see turtles and swim in the beautiful and fresh cenotes.
• Paradise Adventours, Tulum 77723 Mexico
Departure Point :Carretera Tulum - Cancún, Carr. Tulum - Cancún, Tulum, Q.R., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
You will receive the exactly pick up time as soon as we know where you will be stayingPorts
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- What to bring:
- Comfortable, fresh clothing and long-sleeved cotton shirt
- Change of clothing
- Hat or cap
- Money for photos
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.