Tosh Camping and Trekking - Meals and Guide Included
Indulge your visual senses as you take on the Tosh valley trek, a trail that will take you across the periphery of the mighty Himalayas. A village at the end of the Parvati Valley in Himachal Pradesh, Tosh is situated at a height of 7,874ft and leads to the beautiful Pin Parvati Pass.
The Tosh River here is an offshoot of the Parvati River, which suckles into the main river at Pulga. An amazing point to note here is that the valley of Tosh is actually home to a tributary of the river Parvati, which also goes by the name River Tosh.
This means that as soon as you arrive at a point after the trek to Tosh, where a smaller river stream is feeding its waters into the grand Parvati Valley, you have arrived at the beginning point of Tosh Valley.
per adult from
What's included :
- Tents on sharing. Double/Triple/Quad.
- Sleeping bags and airy mats
- Charges of guide, cook and camp helpers
What's excluded :
Tosh in Himachal Pradesh is a secluded, peaceful village which gives you an amalgamated view of the Himalayas and the lush green valleys. The village is situated at a height of 7,874 feet and acts as the gateway to Pin Parvati Pass.
Day 1 - Arrival in Kasol
-Take transport till Bharsaini. Start guided trek to Tosh and Stay
-After your arrival in Kasol, you will have to travel to the starting point of Tosh trek in Bharsaini.
-Follow the furious Tosh River as it flows deep into the pine forests while trekking to Tosh Valley, till you reach beautiful springs and colossal rocks.
-The guided trek to Tosh will end up to camps which are 1 KM from Bharsaini.
-Start the trek to Tosh Waterfall of around 2.5 KM.
-Reach back to camps after the Tosh Valley trek
-Enjoy Bonfire and music with friends and other trekkers.
-Overnight stay in the camp.
Day 2 - Trek back from Tosh
-Wake up in the morning, get freshened and energized with a breakfast in the camp.
-Today, you will be trekking back from Tosh Valley
-A guide will drop you to Bharsaini.
-Take transport from Bharsaini to Kasol.
-And with your arrival in Kasol, this astounding Tosh Valley trek will come to an end.
• Tosh, Tosh, Kullu District, Himachal Pradesh
• Kasol, Kasol, Kullu District, Himachal Pradesh
Departure Point :Tosh, Himachal Pradesh, India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Children below 5 years of age are allowed for free
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.