Total Hyderabad Full Day Tour
In this day tour, we experience the rich cultural heritage of Hyderabad the city of pearls. The itinerary covers the spellbinding Golconda Fort, Chowmahalla Palace of the Nizams who were once the richest people on Earth, Salarjung Museum the largest one-man Art collection and the iconic Charminar which is symbolic of Hyderabad. We will end the tour with shopping in Laad Bazaar for Peals & Bangles.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Golconda Fort
- Entry/Admission - Chowmahalla Palace
- Entry/Admission - Salar Jung Museum
- Entry/Admission - Charminar
- Entry/Admission - Laad Bazaar
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Golconda Fort, Ibrahim Bagh, Hyderabad 500008 India
We head out to Golconda, located 11 KM away from the Hyderabad City. The Golconda fort is arguably the greatest hill fortress of India. Built in AD 1143 as a mud fort, it was fortified between the 14th and 17th centuries and served as the principle Palace of the Bahmani Sultans and the Qutb Shahi dynasty. Our guide will bring alive the history of this Fort and how it shaped the future of Hyderabad and its people.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Chowmahalla Palace, 20-4-236, Motigalli, Khilwat, Hyderabad, Telangana 500002, India
We visit Choumahalla, the Palace of the Nizams who were at one time the richest people in the world. Some of the noteworthy sections in this Palace include a water fountain, vintage cars, intricate carvings, glass chandeliers and the grand durbar hall. During the heydays of the Nizams, as many as 7000 attendants used to man this Palace! Our guide will give you an insight into the personal and political life of Nizams of Hyderabad.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Salar Jung Museum, Salar Jung Rd, near Minar Function Hall, Darulshifa, Hyderabad, Telangana 500002, India
We visit Salarjung, the most famous museum in Hyderabad. It has the world’s largest one-man Art collection. Nawab Mir Yusuf Ali Khan Salar Jung III(1889–1949) who was the Prime Minister of the seventh Nizam of Hyderabad, spent a fortune over thirty-five years to build this collection. The collection ranges from 2nd century B.C to early 20th century A.D of different cultures such as Greek, Roman, Hindu, Jain, Buddhist, Christian and Islamic.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Charminar Road Char Lamar, Hyderabad 500002 India
Our next destination is Charminar, a monument that is symbolic of the city of Hyderabad. It was built in 1591 by Mohammed Quli Qutb Shahi, the fifth sultan of the Qutub Shahi dynasty to commemorate the end of a deadly plague attack of the city. Our guide will enthrall you with legends like the presence of a secret tunnel underneath Charminar which connected to Golconda Fort, created as a means of escape for the royal family at times of distress.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Laad Bazaar, Hyderabad 500002 India
We end the tour with a walk through Laad Bazaar, the most famous street Bazaar of Hyderabad and renowned for its bangles and pearls.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All hyderabad city hotels
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.