Toubkal in 2 days from Marrakech : Luxury private guided tour
Day 1 :
Let's begin our trip with a transfer to Imlil, starting point for Toubkal. The luggage is loaded on the mules, and go for the climb to the refuge.
Aremd, a small village of Sidi Chamarouch, and by large curves the trail climbs towards the refuge. Lunch picnic en route, prepared by the local team. Overnight at the Toubkal hut (Neltner hut, 3210 m).
Day 2 :
The next day you have to get up very early and have breakfast and then start the ascent climb. We take step by step until we get to the point above the hut where you have a short break. After 3 or 4 hours of walking up you will reach the summit at 4167m and have a breathtaking view to all the plains of Haouz to the north, the Ifni lake to the south, and an endless horizon towards Ouarzazate and the desert. The descent is made by the same route and, from the refuge, after lunch, return to Imlil. The driver is waiting in the village to return to Marrakech and drop you at your accommodation late afternoon. 9 hours of walking.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round trip transfer from your accommodation.
- Pick-up and drop-off at your accommodation or the closest point accessible by car
- Professional local mountain guide.
- Mules to carry your luggage and food
- Overnight accommodation at the refuge H-B in a single / private room
- 2 lunchs
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
Hiking Ascent Mount Toubkal for 2 Days in a premium way, the Highest Mountain in Morocco, is just south of Marrakech. For travelers who have limited time, this 2 days guided Hike allows you to leave Marrakech in the morning, Climb to the top of the Mountain, and you will be back in Marrakech the following evening. In addition to the professional guide, the logistical details are all taken care of, with meals, snacks, muleteers, and overnight at the refuge in a single/private room.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all our travellers from their accommodations
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.