Tour a Jamaican Farm
I love healthy food and always wanted to grow my own. I started planting a few years ago, local produce such as callaloo, papaya, mangoes, etc. I started in pots because I had no land to plant and guys, it was such a beautiful, intimate experience to see how these plants grew. I believe you'll love an authentic farming experience as this one where you get to see for yourself how we grow our own food! You might even get to pick your own pineapple, papaya or avocado!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
What's excluded :
We'll meet at Fruits Gallery in Mandeville, Manchester. There we'll get a fruit smoothie or coconut water as we have a short conversation about what we'll do. We'll then get a taxi to take us to the farm. Once at the farm, I'll show you the different produce, give you tips, you'll pick what's ripe then you'll some planting (optional). Do wear your boots or sneakers and appropriate clothing. You'll have so much fun and feel so refreshed afterwards.
Departure Point :56 Caledonia Rd, Mandeville, Jamaica
Traveler pickup is offered
We might have to rent a car to pick you up. Airports
- Norman Manley Airport, Kingston Jamaica
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.