Tour and tour to Cerro del Cubilete or Cristo Rey
Tour of the old road to Cerro del Cubilete, knowing on board the van the first mining towns of Guanajuato.
We make a brief stop to enjoy and eat typical dishes of the region, country style.
Finally, we reach the top where the Cristo Rey, two chapels and a small museum of the site.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Explanation by a certified guide
What's excluded :
- Entrance to museums
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cerro del cubilete, Silao Mexico
You will know one of the most important Catholic monuments in the country dedicated to Christ the King in the city of Silao Guanajuato
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :1: Estacioanmiento, Constancia 6, Zona Centro, 36000 Guanajuato, Gto., Mexico
2: Insurgencia 6, Zona Centro, 36000 Guanajuato, Gto., Mexico
Departure Time :4:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.