Tour at Brooklyn Bridge with Yelling
HEY, DON'T BUY TICKETS FROM ME!
Sorry, this copy looks weird and unprofessional, but as a company I'm trying to get off TripAdvisor in favor of other ticketing agencies just because they're less of a headache for me. I'm honoring my final bookings which goes all the way to March then I'm closing this page, so this is up for now or until I figure out how to close my page while keeping the people I booked. If you're looking for a good company, I'd suggest using Custom Tours because that guy's really good and talented, or finding my company on AirBnB under the same name.
per adult from
1 hour 15 minutes
What's included :
- Experienced guide
What's excluded :
- Food & drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Brooklyn Bridge, New York City, NY 10038
We will start the tour in the City Hall neighborhood of New York and will begin by learning about the history of New York City in the mid-19 Century. Shortly after, we will walk across the bridge, stopping at several locations along the way to learn about the construction of the bridge, along with its strange history after the completion.
We will end in the neighborhood of DUMBO near several food and transportation options.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Departure Point :52 Chambers St, New York, NY 10007, USA
Return Detail :195 Cadman Plaza W, Brooklyn, NY 11201, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.