Tour della Bottega
A tour of an authentic workshop where all kinds of paintings are recreated on frescoes, wood panel, and canvas, they are all hand made by expert artisans using the traditional materials and paints from the Renaissance period.
It's a special way to spend some time learning how the old masters used to paint to a point where one enters into the mind of the author, masters like Leonardo, Raffaello, and Michelangelo.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Palazzo Comunale Citta' di Castello, Piazza Venanzio Gabriotti 1, 06012, Citta di Castello Italy
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Piazza Garibaldi, 06012 Città di Castello PG, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Prelievo da tutti hotel di Citta di Castello
Departure Time :5/24/2019 - 11/2/2021
Monday - Friday: 09:30 AM - 05:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.