Tour for children to discover Civitavecchia and visit to the Farm
A tour made for children: we will play together to learn about the history of Civitavecchia in a fun and engaging way.
We will start our walk from Corso Centocelle to get to the precious museum of the city, where there are artifacts that hide interesting stories and many curiosities. Starting from the Etruscan period up to the Roman one through the observation of finds found in the port and also in the neighboring cities. After that we will walk in the port to get to know the city under the papal era, with the fortress that is the host. Finally, we will be immersed in nature on a farm full of animals that can be caressed, under the supervision of the farm staff.
per adult from
What's included :
- Entrance ticket to the "Snowflake" farm
- Entrance ticket to the museum
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Transportation to reach the farm
A tour for children that will help them learn, while having fun, through some games that will involve them: it will be easy to learn the history of Civitavecchia, its port and the city museum
The second part of the tour, on the other hand, includes a visit to the certified farm "Fiocco di Neve", accompanied by the owner among the animal enclosures, to learn what types of animals exist, differentiate categories and take advantage of the opportunity to interact with them by touching them and feeding him, always under the supervision of the experienced staff of the farm.
The farm is located in the countryside and some animals, the more docile ones, are found in large open-air enclosures.
You will find horses, donkeys, exotic birds, ferrets, dogs, owls, owls and reptiles.
Children will know how to appreciate the nature that surrounds them: in addition to the animals, you will see many fruit trees.
Departure Point :Teatro Traiano, Corso Centocelle, 2, 00053 Civitavecchia RM, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.