Tour in Spanish to the Independence Route, departing from Querétaro
THE DEPARTURE IS WITH TWO PEOPLE MINIMUM.
The entire tour is accompanied by a certified tour guide.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance Tickets
- Entry/Admission - Zocalo
- Entry/Admission - Santuario de Atotonilco
- Entry/Admission - Parroquia Nuestra Senora de los Dolores
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zocalo, San Miguel de Allende Mexico
We will walk through the streets of San Miguel de Allende and know important points such as:
The house of Mario Moreno "Cantinflas"
The house of Don Pedro Vargas
Callejon del Chorro where formerly people washed their clothes.
Benito Juárez art garden
Parish of San Miguel Arcangel of pink quarry, has become a representative icon of the city.
The building where he had the first independent City Hall in the country, established on September 17, 1810 by Cura Miguel Hidalgo and Allende, directed by Ignacio Aldama.
Ignacio de Allende House and Museum.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Santuario de Atotonilco, Calle San Miguel 14 km, San Miguel de Allende 37700 Mexico
We will visit the 18th-century baroque temple known as the "Mexican Sixitna Chapel" for its beautiful murals, as well as the building that was inspired by the Holy Sepulcher located in Jerusalem.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Parroquia Nuestra Senora de los Dolores, Plaza Principal S/N, Zona Centro, Dolores Hidalgo 37800 Mexico
You will know the famous Parish where the Cura Miguel Hidalgo in the year of 1810 through bells calls the people and with the Grito de Dolores begins the Mexican War of Independence.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Calle Corregidora 4, Centro, 76000 Santiago de Querétaro, Qro., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Our operator or guide goes to the hotel where they are staying (historic center) or, at the meeting point outside the Regional Museum of Querétaro.In high season or special dates, the meeting point may change. Please confirm it via WhatsApp or email.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.