Tour: Just A Little Bit! (city tour of Nassau)
With over 700 islands and cays making up The Bahamas, we’re a definetely known as a archipelago. Home of the third largest barrier, found right here in Andros which is one of the twenty-eight islands inhabited, The Bahamas is definetely of of the most beatiful places around the world to visit.Astronaut Chris Hadfield said, “the water’s of The Bahamas and its islands are the most beatiful place on earth” gazing from his loft from out-of-space.
We’ve entitled this tour Just A Lil Bit, just to entice you with bits of information of our country as we commute throughout the city of Nassau. This 1-1/2hr adventure covers a cross-section of information.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Queen's Staircase
- Entry/Admission - Fort Charlotte
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Queen's Staircase, Top of Elizabeth Avenue, off Shirley Street, Nassau New Providence Island
Upon approaching Fort Fincastle, just below the fort on your left hand side you will notice some stairs that was carve out by limestone only use a chisel and a mallet or sometimes a hammer. There will usually be a local guide there that will give some in-depth history on how these staircase was built during the piracy era.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Fort Charlotte, West Bay Street, Nassau New Providence Island
This is predominantly the largest fort on the island. Also constructed during the piracy era by another Lord Proprietor, who was sent here during the 1700's to protect our islands against the invasions of pirates. To gain access to the fort, please bear in mind there's an admission payable at the admission office or booth.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
For those customers that are arriving on a cruise line, please note that your pickup location will be directly outside the gates of Festival Place. Festival Place is your port of entry or where you disembark. We will be on the outside waiting for usual directly across from Festival Place at Via's Cafe. All hotel guest that book tours with us, we pickup directly on the outside of your hotel entrance/front door. Ports
- Prince George Wharf, 2 Charlotte St, Nassau, The Bahamas
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.