Tour Kanamarka Pre Inca Site
The structures on the Kanamarka archaeological site were built during the expansion of the pre-Inca culture by the K'anas. The K'ana people, whose name means "braided" or "chosen," lived in this area since 5000 BC. The old remains are in good condition and well maintained. In combination with the beautiful landscape this is really a beautiful place!
This site is not yet crowded by tourists and there is no entrance fee! But I am sure this will change in the near future, so visit Kanamarka as soon as possible!
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kanamarka, Via Espinar - Sicuani Complejo Arqueologico, Espinar Peru
Pre Inca site with a beautiful view. It is very impressive and has not yet been discovered by mass tourism
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Calle alfonso ugarte, calle alfonso ugarte, Espinar 08301, Peru
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.